Everflex-Lite is the same great material as the original Everflex, minus Zinc plating.
Industry-leading, USA made, spring-tempered flex plate that uses our in-house fiber laser, allowing you to order any size of plate for your 3D printer with fast turnaround times.
For custom plates using your provided DXF files, please select the ‘DXF Upload’ in the ‘Shape’ dropdown. We will reply to your order email for quoting an accurate price.
No timeframe for plates with printing surfaces included. In the mean time, we recommend buying a 5 or 10 mil PEI ‘sticker’ from CSHyde.
- Spring-tempered, 1075 material
- Rockwell HRC 44-47 hardness
- Flat with no ‘oil canning/wavy’ internal stresses
- 0.5mm thick with a thickness tolerance of ± 25.4µM
- Better magnetic permeability and thermal characteristics than stainless steel
- Documentation/Instructions page here
When a print job completes and cools down to a safe temperature, simply take the plate off and flex either side of it to release the printed part(s) with ease. The finger tab(s) also have a 4.5mm ø hole toward the leading edge that enable you to hang spare plates up to facilitate quick swapping and starting a new print job while a previous one cools down.