Everflex is our industry-leading, USA made, spring-tempered flex plate that uses our in-house fiber laser, allowing you to order any size of plate for your 3D printing needs with fast turnaround times. Contact us here with your DXF drawings for custom inquiries.
- Exclusive Zinc-plated, spring-tempered, 1075 material
- Rockwell HRC 44-47 hardness
- Flat with no ‘oil canning/wavy’ internal stresses
- 0.5mm thick with a thickness tolerance of ± 25.4µM
- Better magnetic permeability and thermal characteristics than stainless steel
When a print job completes and cools down to a safe temperature, simply take the plate off and flex either side of it to release the printed part(s) with ease. The finger tab(s) also have a 4.5mm ø hole toward the leading edge that enable you to hang spare plates up to facilitate quick swapping and starting a new print job while a previous one cools down.
Finger tab(s) do not affect pricing, and circular shape pricing is the same as rectangular due to scrap losses.
Consider ordering a Staymag™ sheet to have the ideal amount of magnetic pull strength to use with your Everflex plate.
No timeframe for plates with printing surfaces included (estimate is over a year). We recommend buying a PEI ‘sticker’ from CSHyde.