Everflex is our industry-leading, USA made, spring-tempered flex plate that uses our in-house fiber laser, allowing you to order any size of plate for your 3D printer with fast turnaround times.
For custom plates, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page with your attached DXF drawing(s).
- Exclusive Zinc-plated, spring-tempered, 1075 material
- Rockwell HRC 44-47 hardness
- Flat with no ‘oil canning/wavy’ internal stresses
- 0.5mm thick with a thickness tolerance of ± 25.4µM
- Better magnetic permeability and thermal characteristics than stainless steel
- Documentation/Instructions page here
When a print job completes and cools down to a safe temperature, simply take the plate off and flex either side of it to release the printed part(s) with ease. The finger tab(s) also have a 4.5mm ø hole toward the leading edge that enable you to hang spare plates up to facilitate quick swapping and starting a new print job while a previous one cools down.
Finger tab(s) do not affect pricing, and circular shape pricing is the same as rectangular due to scrap losses.
Consider ordering a Staymag™ sheet to have the ideal amount of magnetic pull strength to use with your Everflex plate.